Supporting Innovative, Creative Programs
- Applicants must be certified employees of Franklin Community Schools.
- Each proposal must address key criteria.
Grants are given to programs and projects that:
- Reflect the Foundation’s Vision, Mission and Purpose.
- Are innovative.
- Are aligned to state standards.
- Are aligned to established school board values.
Our grants will not support basic classroom needs, extracurricular activities, athletics, or programs or projects already funded by other foundations or community resources.
Our Grant Process is currently closed. Our anticipated schedule for the next Grant Cycle is:
- Late August/Early September – Announce Actual Grant Cycle Schedule
- Mid-September – Release Grant Guidelines and Application
- Late October/Early November – Grant Deadline
- Late November/Early December – Announce Grant Recipients